Monday 19 October 2009

Panorama Permission - incomplete

Due to the nature of the background and wanted flexiblity, I decided to use a Panorama as a base for this as I could technically have the entire background with 360 degree visibility easily, if the lighting is correct, without having to change anything.

However I did not have a desert to take my own a Panorama with, therefore I searched for one using Google. I found a suitable Panorama on TwoPennies blog, made by a few posters who had made a trip to the Red Rock national park previously and had
stitched together the photo of the park in a 360 degree panorama which was perfect for my uses.


I contacted him via his blog and he replied both in the comments section and via my email address.

No response to “Panorama Permission - incomplete”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 GROUP 54 - Music Video 2008/9. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz